2.22.2009

Fiercely Independent

On the heels of success the World Horror Convention in Utah, and Contagion's blisteing trail of sizzling reviews, i have agreed in principle [as I await my contract] to join Black Bed Sheet Books headed by the venerable, multi-talented author/actor Nicholas Grabowsky, who I met at WHC last year. is desire to put one hell of a dent in the publishing scene has grabbed my attention, and basically ignited a fire underneath my fingertips to continue pounding out quality fiction, offering my work, and others, through a brand new vehicle, a fresher, louder voice in the industry. We plan on shaking some trees, and bringing Black Bed Sheet Books to the forefront in the publishing industry. I will be assisting with the marketing/promotion on the east coast.

I will offer more details as time progresses, however, I can tell that three brand new pieces of work, and an old favorite will be featured through Black Bed Sheet books as my first ever short story anthology.

Check out the website link on my page

J.G.

No comments: